- Cool Roof Rating Council - The Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) is an independent and non-biased organization that has established a system for providing Building Code Bodies, Energy Service Providers, Architects & Specifiers, Property Owners and Community Planners with accurate radiative property data on roof surfaces that may improve the energy efficiency of buildings while positively impacting our environment.
- EPDM Roofing Association - ERA is a trade association representing the manufacturers of EPDM single-ply roofing products and their suppliers.
- National Roofing Contractors Association
- an organization representing the roofing installer
- RCI - RCI, Inc., The Institute of Roofing, Waterproofing, & Building Envelope Professionals: representing the interests and values of the roof consulting profession; to provide for the professional development of its members; to convey the consultant's perspective to the roofing industry and the public; and, to support professionalism, ethical behavior, education, and research in the roofing industry.
- RedVector.com - is online education for professionals in the engineering, architectural, interior design, construction, land surveying, building inspection and landscape architecture industries. The web site course library features over 2,000 online courses specializing in continuing education, certification, licensing exam prep and corporate training, authored by more than 200 exclusive subject matter experts. Courses are designed to meet state board and professional organization requirements.
- RICOWI - The Roofing Industry Committee on Weather Issues, Inc. (RICOWI) was established in 1990 as a non-profit organization to identify and address important technical issues related to the cause of wind damage.
- RICOWI Hurricane and Hail Investigation Reports
- SPRA - The trade association representing the Single Ply industry in the UK.
- Vinyl by Design
Vinyl by Design highlights the history, manufacturing process and environmental performance by vinyl as a building material. This site offers extensive technical and performance information on eight different categories of vinyl building products - vinyl siding and exterior accessories; windows and doors; flooring; wallcovering; electrical components; pipe; fencing, decking and railing; and roof membranes.