January is a comfortable winter month in the Phoenix/Chandler, Arizona area, with an average temperature varying between 63.9°F (17.7°C) and 46.6°F (8.1°C). Meeting rooms may be cool, so as always, come prepared.
Attire for SPRI meetings is business casual. Feel free to wear your smartest “top-gun” gear to the opening dinner.
Fitness & Recreation
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is a total destination resort showcasing the heritage, culture, art and legends of the Pima and Maricopa Tribes. There are plenty of on-site activity for exercise and relaxation.
- Four pools with waterfalls and 111-foot waterslide.
- Horseback riding at the Koli Equestrian Center with lessons, trail rides and outdoor events.
- The Aji Spa: online booking is available for spa reservations.
- Fitness Center – open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
There are two on-site restaurants at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass.
- Kai, Arizona’s only AAA Five Diamond Award and Forbes Five-Star Award-winning restaurant and bar. Open for dinner.
- Ko’Sin, ‘Kitchen’ in the Pima language, offers traditional American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dine inside or on the patio and take in the stunning views of the Sierra Estrella Mountains.
Looking for more activities?
The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is in Phoenix but is just a short drive from Chandler, AZ. Explore these links for more places to explore.
For Conference Registration
Registration fees will be refunded in full if written notice of cancellation is received at SPRI headquarters (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 5:00 pm EST on December 26, 2023. If cancellation is received at headquarters between 5:00 pm EST on December 26, 2023 and January 5, 2023, a $100 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund. NO REFUNDS will be granted for cancellations postmarked after January 5 or for “no shows”. No refund will be given at the meeting. No refunds will be given by SPRI for hotel cancellations unless no charge is incurred by SPRI.
For Optional Activities
Full refunds for optional activities will be given if written cancellations (email@example.com) are received at SPRI headquarters before December 26, 2023. SPRI reserves the right to cancel any optional activity and issue a full refund should there be insufficient participation. No refunds will be given to individuals who cancel an optional activity on-site.