Hotel & Registration
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
100 Coronado Drive
Clearwater, FL 33767
Reservation cut-off date: Thursday, December 21, 2023
Room rate: $289 plus $25 per night resort fee and 13% tax ($354.82 inclusive)
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Parking: Valet required, $19 plus tax
Three Ways to Make Your Hotel Reservation:
- Call 727-281-9536 and mention that you are booking under SPRI 2024. Reservations must be made by Thursday, December 21, 2023.
- Online: https://book.passkey.com/go/SPRI2024
- Use SPRI’s pre-payment plan. Opt to have your hotel room fees included with your conference registration fee upon registering for the Conference. You pay SPRI directly for your hotel room nights. Please note: all changes to your pre-paid reservation must be made through SPRI headquarters.
Transportation to the Hotel
Wyndham Grand at Clearwater Beach is 21.2 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA). The estimated taxi fare is $56 and takes about 30 minutes.
- Member: $650
- Nonmember: $750
- Spouse/Guest: $325
- Golf Tournament: $115
- Wish for Wheels $50
- Fishing Charter $165 (includes gratuity)
- Spouse Activity – Scavenger Hunt $60
For Conference Registration
Registration fees will be refunded in full if written notice of cancellation is received at SPRI headquarters (email@example.com) before 5:00 pm EST on December 26, 2023. If cancellation is received at headquarters between 5:00 pm EST on December 26, 2023 and January 5, 2023, a $100 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund. NO REFUNDS will be granted for cancellations postmarked after January 5 or for “no shows”. No refund will be given at the meeting. No refunds will be given by SPRI for hotel cancellations unless no charge is incurred by SPRI.
For Optional Activities
Full refunds for optional activities will be given if written cancellations (firstname.lastname@example.org) are received at SPRI headquarters before December 26, 2023. SPRI reserves the right to cancel any optional activity and issue a full refund should there be insufficient participation. No refunds will be given to individuals who cancel an optional activity on-site.