January is a comfortable winter month in the Clearwater Beach, Florida area, with an average temperature varying between 66°F (18.9°C) and 55°F (12.8°C), and an average of 6 days of rain. Meeting rooms may be cool, so as always, come prepared.
Fitness & Recreation
Warm and inviting with a splash of excitement, Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach is a AAA 4 Diamond hotel lining the scenic Gulf shore.
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- The Pallavi Luxury Spa is available for spa reservations.
- Fitness Center – open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
There are three on-site restaurants:
- Ocean Hai – Fresh-caught seafood and farm-fresh ingredients served in a chic atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Dock’s Pool Bar & Grille – Open daily 11:00 am-sunset.
- eSKPades – Grab ‘n go Starbucks and a Lobby Bar serving wine, drinks, and appetizers. Café open 6:00 am-2:00 pm. Lobby Bar open 11:00 am-11:00 pm.
Looking for more activities?
Explore these links for more places to explore in Clearwater Beach.
- St. Pete/Clearwater Welcome Page https://www.visitstpeteclearwater.com/
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium https://www.cmaquarium.org/
- Clearwater Beach Marina https://www.myclearwater.com/My-Government/City-Departments/Marine-Aviation/Clearwater-Beach-Marina
- Pier 60 https://www.visitstpeteclearwater.com/profile/pier-60-clearwater-beach/139755