- Blogs should be around 400-1000 words, and take 3-7 minutes to read.
- Focus on creating content that could easily be digested or skimmed. For example, lists are a great way to break up long blocks of text!
- Don’t forget to create a title and a subtitle, if needed.
- Feel free to provide website links back to your references throughout the article.
- Each blog should have at least one photo – if you have more than one, excellent!
- Focus on roofing education vs. product pushing. The goal is to position SPRI as a thought leadership group.
- Identify who you’ll be writing this blog for first, and keep them top of mind throughout the process.
- When brainstorming what to write, think about those questions you get asked every day, or an experience you recently had that you learned from and would like to share.