Date(s) - December 05, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
C-PACE – or Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy – is a financing solution that connects building owners with 100% financing for project costs related to existing building energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements. The financing is secured by the building with long-term repayment plans, up to 30-year terms, which are added to the property’s tax bill. C-PACE financing programs are now active in over 30 states and the District of Columbia with additional jurisdictions expected to adopt authorizing legislation or launch programs soon.
As C-PACE programs continue to gain familiarity across the country, the innovative financing solution has been used increasingly to underwrite roof improvement projects on commercial buildings. These projects include both energy efficiency improvements as well as rooftop solar installations. Join C-PACE program administration experts to learn more about this attractive financing tool and how building owners and roofing professionals have deployed its benefits to improve building performance.
- Understand how C-PACE financing works and why its 100% long-term benefits are a compelling solution when coupled with roofing projects.
- Identify which states and jurisdictions currently operate C-PACE programs and where new programs are under development.
- Explain how C-PACE financing can be used to underwrite roof improvement projects on commercial buildings.
- Learn how to increase your knowledge on C-PACE financing and how to stay current on program developments in the areas you do business.
- Brian McCarter, CEO, Sustainable Real Estate Solutions (leading C-PACE program administrator)
- Tracy Phillips, Director, Colorado C-PACE Program
Registration is free. Unable to join us? Register to receive a recording of the presentation.
This webinar is co-sponsored by the International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC) and the Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association (PIMA).
This course is approved for the following education credits: IIBEC 1.0 CEHs | AIA 1.0 LUs (pending).