ES-1 and Wind Design
Codes and FM Approvals
Moisture and Condensation
Application Guidelines and Details
Adhesives and Fasteners
Perimeter Edge and ES-1
- All About the Edge: In introduction to the design, testing, and performance of edge metal systems for low-slope roofs – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Principles of Commercial Roof Ventilation – Metal-Era, Inc.
- Understanding ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435/ES-1 – Metal-Era, Inc.
Cool Roofs and Reflectivity
- Cool Roofs for a Hot Planet – Duro-Last, Inc
- Reflective Roofs and Urban Heat Islands: Protecting People, the Environment, and the Economy – Duro-Last, Inc.
Moisture and Condensation
- Air and Vapor Barriers: Are you completing your Building Envelope – Carlisle Construction Materials
- High-Performance Gypsum Panels: Benefits for Moisture Management and Project Scheduling – G-P Gypsum
- Moisture Migration: Causes and Cures – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Performance Influence: Roofing Assemblies Interfacing with Decks – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Roof Drainage Design: The Case for Re-Roofing Applications – OMG Roofing Products
- Roofs and Condensation: A practical approach for the design professional – Duro-Last, Inc.
- Black or White Membrane, What is the Sustainable and Energy Efficient Choice? – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Daylighting: Benefits, Basics & New Solutions – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Interior Fiberglass Mat Gypsum Panels: Benefits for Sustainable Construction – G-P Gypsum
- Labor Shortage Solution — Specifying a Factory-Made Roofing Membrane – Duro-Last, Inc.
- Building Envelope Design: Understanding Codes, Best Practices & Tie-in Detailing – Carlisle Construction Materials
- The Building Envelope Solution – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Designing for Performance – Single Ply Roofing Lessons Learned – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Environmental Product Declarations in Construction – Intertek
- Electromagnetic Induction Welding – OMG Roofing Products
- Fleece Membranes and Urethanes Adhesive – Industry Leading Performance – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Insulation Characteristics in Low-slope Roofing Applications – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Low Slope Bituminous Roof Systems (0BSP13) – Certainteed
- Pushing the Envelope – Going Beyond Conceptual Design (update course) Storyline – Carlisle Construction Materials
- PVC Roofing Materials – Performance, Construction, Functionality – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Roofing Wind Speeds; ASCE 7, Uplift Ratings & Warranties – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Single-Ply Roofing Technology – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Tapered Polyiso Insulation: Commercial Roof Systems – Carlisle Construction Materials
- Top 10 reasons to choose an EPDM Roof – Carlisle Construction Materials
- TPO Technology: Understanding Proven Performance And The Most Recent Developments – Carlisle Construction Material
Vegetative / Green Roofs
- Vegetated Roofing Systems – Carlisle Construction Materials
Want to learn even more about the single-ply roofing industry? Every year SPRI offers a wind design seminar to specifiers and designers who are interested in learning more about proper roof design and code compliance. Visit the Upcoming SPRI Events Page for Wind Seminar dates.
Discover other helpful associations and organizations below for roofers, designers, builders, and waterproofing professionals.
RedVector.com – Online education for professionals in engineering, architecture, interior design, construction, land surveying, building inspection and landscape architecture.
RoofersCoffeeShop breaking new ground in digital marketing for the roofing industry. It is comprised of a community of roofing professionals who share ideas, tell stories, conduct research, sell items, find items and get help. Modeled after the days when roofers met up in coffee shops and diners to exchange advice, tell stories and talk business, RoofersCoffeeShop is a space for the roofing community to meet with fellow contractors and crews. RoofersCoffeeShop provides the roofing community with a sense of past comfort and a doorway into new technologies that are essential to a strong business in today’s world.